Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Audrey Hepburn quote

"Sex appeal is something that you feel deep down inside. It's suggested rather than shown. I'm not as well-stacked as Sophia Loren or Gina Lollobrigida, but there is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain." quote from Audrey Hepburn.



When asked if she would every write a biography, Audrey answered. "If I were to write a biography, it would start like this: I was born in Brussels, Belgium, on May 4, 1929 . . . and I died six weeks later." Having developed a case of whooping cough, her heart monentarily stopped but her mother acted quickly and slapped her on the back which saved her life.


My information came from
http://www.fabaudrey.com/english/english_biography.html

Have an awesome day,

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment