Monday, February 24, 2014

Authors Are You Doing the Eggcerpt Exchange?

Every year I participate in the author exchange of eggcerpts.

So this year when Tina Gayle approached me. I said yes again. It is a great way to promote new or older releases.

Here is how it works from Tina's blog. You'll need to contact her to be included in her list of participates. If you only want to do it with me. Hey, that's great too and I'll set up a date for you on my blog.

March 5 is the first day of Lent and the first day of the Eggcerpt Exchange.
This is a great way for authors to promote their books on each other blogs.


Here is how it works.


First an author post on their blog the exchange information about their book (cover, blurb, 250-500 word excerpt, buy links and author links.(No bio))

Next they notify authors in the Eggcerpt Exchange list that they want to exchange posts. The first person an author notifies is me. tina9561@yahoo.com

Two authors agree to exchange information about their books. Arrange the dates ahead of time and exchange URL information via email.Each post the information on their blogsite with picture of the book, blurb, excerpt, links to other author's site and buy links to the book.

When I post it on my blogspot site, it is feed into Facebook and Google +. In exchange you do the same for me by putting my information on your blog sites. It’s a great way to promote your book.

The one thing to remember is these are general access sites so the excerpts have to be less graphic.

Also this runs from March 5, 2013 to April 20, 2013.


Contact me today to reserve your date  -- tina9561@yahoo.com

( I only post one book a day and I have a list on my blogsite of the authors participating with a link to their site.)


Tina
http://www.tinagayle.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment