Saturday, June 28, 2014

Are You Doing the #RockingSummerRomance Exchange?


Authors do you have a book you'd like to share?


Readers would you like to discover new books to read?


Then join the fun.
All summer long, I'm exchanging post with other authors which means we're rocking your Summer with some great reads.


Readers, you have the easy part just drop by and check them out.


Authors, you can join the fun by doing an author exchange by sharing pictures of fun your doing this summer of coming up with a quick interview of summer fun.

Like
Lake or Ocean
Beer or wine
In the heat of the day or the dark of the night which do you prefer?
Favorite summer time sport?
Hot dogs or hamburgers?

As you can see I've already had a number of guests, who will gladly exchange post with you too,  so join the fun.

Just email me - link to your book cover, blurb, 500 word excerpt, buy links, short bio, social media links. I'll send you the same and we'll both chose dates to exchange our posts.


I'm looking forward to a great summer.


My email is anitaphilmar@yahoo.com


Thanks,


Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment