Monday, August 1, 2022

Cassie Corralled by PK Corey #NeverEndingTour #Spankings

Taglines from Cassie Corralled


“You tell me,” Tom said. “Do you deserve a spanking?”



Cassie Corralled (book 8)

Blurb:
Cassie is still living life to the fullest, telling Allie stories about everything from long ago shooting incidents to playing laser tag with the children. Tom keeps an amused, yet watchful eye, on his lovely wife. He tries to be tolerant of Cassie’s fun loving ways, but when she decides to spend the day with people she met through the Internet, without letting him or the girls know of her plans, Tom sees red. Tired of Cassie constantly putting herself in possible danger Tom decides to hire her a driver. Cassie immediately sees this plan for what it really is; Tom wants to hire a bodyguard / watchdog / babysitter for Cassie. That’s something Cassie won’t tolerate and after quickly packing a bag, she’s gone with a roar of the engine and a squeal of the tires. In this case Cassie is determine to have her way – and so is Tom, the final decision may change life on the river forever.


Excerpt 

The doors were open and I called down the hall from the bedroom that I was nearly ready to put on my dress. Moments later I came out of the bath to see Tom standing in the bedroom doorway. No one wears a tux better than my Tom. He was stunning. The look on his face was one of questioning. As he stepped into the room I saw that he was holding his belt in his hand.
I think I let out a small gasp and instinctively reached around and put my hands protectively over my bottom. Even my hands there caused a little pain. Tom was demanding nothing, he was simply offering. It was my choice. I could walk over, give Tom a kiss and remove the belt from his hand. Tom only came in with the belt because he knows what it does to me. My heart was pounding as I stood looking at him.
It felt like the air was tingling around me. I didn’t think, I just went around to the far side of the bed, grabbed a pillow and folded myself over the edge. Tom lifted up the delicate robe and folded it over my back and ran his fingers gently over his waiting and willing target. 
The first crack of the belt sent me soring. The pain radiated out, but pleasure danced in its wake. I heard the belt whistle and the mixture of pain and pleasure coursed through me again. Tom used the belt one last time and I was melting into the bed. How can the combination of pain and pleasure be so completely intertwined? Tom rubbed my back as I came to myself, intentionally not touching my bottom. He didn’t want to lessen the flaming feeling he had reignited – he wanted it to go to the party with me. I stood slowly my hands going back on their own until Tom grabbed and stopped them. “Leave it,” he told me quietly.

  

Buy links:


Amazon –


Amazon-UK –


Barnes and Noble –



Meet PK Corey

I’m a small town southern writer, happily married to my best friend for thirty-two years now. We have two grown children and we're learning to love the empty nest. Next year will see the end of a long and satisfying teaching career and I'm anxious to spend more time writing. I didn't grow up with the desire to be a writer, but I did love to daydream. As a child, I spent most of my spare time, and quite a bit of time when I should have been doing schoolwork, either reading or making up stories. I was actual quite young when Cassie wandered into my head and began telling me her story. I've always been drawn to spanking stories, but I need a true love story with it. That's how I see Cassie and Tom - a true love story with spanking thrown in.


Social links

PK Corey on Facebook







Questions

So first, of course, the obvious question. How did you become a writer?

I’ve made up stories in my head since I was very young. I remember making up my first spanking story around the age of four. I never actually wrote any stories down until I was in my late forties and I began to blog. Readers were very encouraging and I finally submitted my first book, Cassie’s Space in 2013.

Tell me about your latest release

Cassie Corralled is the eighth in the Cassie Space series. This book continues the adventures of a couple who actively practice domestic discipline and have through out their forty-year marriage. This was always the type story I loved – a husband who loves his wife more than anything else in his life, but doesn’t hesitate to put her over his knee for a sound spanking if she puts herself in danger or is less than truthful with him. Through it all the love story is first.

Are you like any of your heroines?

A definite yes and no. Sometimes I think I gave too much of myself to Cassie – she can be fiery and hot headed, she’s fearless and strong. Since Cassie comes from me I feel these are my traits too – but it’s only as I’ve gotten older I feel I’ve given myself permission to be more like Cassie.

How many books have you written? Are they all spanking fiction?

I’ve published eight in the Cassie’s Space series. They are all spanking fiction, it’s what I understand and enjoy writing.

Are you okay in your kink?

I’m not only okay, I’m proud. I’m a born spanko who, like so many of us, hid it most my life. Once I embraced it, when reached a point where I don’t have to hide my true self from anyone, I’ve been much happier. I don’t go out and preach it on the street corner, but I can certainly hold my own in a conversation where someone is calling it unnatural or abusive.


Do you have a specific writing style?

I need to see and hear what’s going on with my characters. My husband teases me about saying I’m going to go write and he sees me in the recliner with my eyes closed. He thinks I’m sleeping when I’m actually watching what’s happening and afterwards I just write what I saw (ok, sometimes I’m sleeping).

How did you come up with the title?

With great difficulty and gnashing of teeth!

Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

Yes! Mostly that love and passion are not the soul property of the young. Getting older brings on challenges, but it doesn’t change your feelings about love, or sex or even your kink. And for all the twenty-something’s saying ‘ewww…’ there are more in their fifties, sixties, seventies and beyond saying ‘YES!’

Do you see writing as a career?

I’ll soon be retiring from my teaching career. I do tend to think of writing as my next career. Could I support myself writing? No, not now, but it’s way more important to me than just a hobby.

If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?

Of course! I can’t imagine any writer re-reading a just published book where they wouldn’t want to change something. But I’m still happy with it.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Quit waiting to get it ‘exactly right’ before you send the book off – especially the first one. If you wait until it’s perfect, it will be sitting in your computer when you’re on your deathbed. Take the leap.

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

Mostly I want to say something to those who haven’t read any of my books and that would be, ‘If you’re here because you have an interest in spanking and domestic discipline, please don’t be put off by the fact that Cassie and Tom aren’t in their twenties or thirties. If you are a lover of a love story first, with plenty of spanking on the side – then the Cassie Space books are for you. Please give one a try – jump in anywhere, you don’t have to go in order.’

What was the first live concert you ever attended?

Elton John and we Rocked round the Clock!


Thanks for sharing with us your story,

Anita

Visit other NEBT Authors



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Anita! I appreciate it!

    PK

    ReplyDelete