Thursday, March 2, 2017

Anita's News - #Romance and #Ebooks





Hello everyone,

Let's Keep the Love Alive All Year Long
Valentine's Day is over and we are heading into Spring.
So there are all types of opportunities to show the ones you love you care.
Pick up some tulips at the store and give them to your lover.
Write a simple note on a post-it note...I love you!


Instafreebie Events

Instafreebie event with Erotic Author Anita Philmar
Read the 1st Chapters of each of My Black Dragon's Books in this free read.

Another book that you might enjoy


The Velvet Chair (Velvet Lies Book 1)

by Author C.P. Mandara

My name is Mark Matthews. I own half of London, and the part I don't own, I'm working on.

Life was all going swimmingly well until Michael Redcliff entered my life, demanding that I marry his daughter.
Actually, swap demand for blackmail. He's got goods on me that I want no one else to see, so for the time
being I need to be his little lapdog.

I'll marry his daughter. I'll give him all the status, money and power he can handle...
for as long as it takes me to get a divorce. You see, I can't renege on our little arrangement -
but she can. I give her a week. One week and she'll be screaming the place down for her legal counsel.

I am never wrong.

Out at $4.99 on Amazon
cover for 
The Velvet Chair (Velvet Lies Book 1)



At Amazon The Velvet Chair (Velvet Lies Book 1)


More Than Ready

Warning - A hot short story.

Love sometimes needs a push.

$0.99 at Amazon and other sites.

cover for 
More Than Ready by Anita Philmar



At Amazon | Apple


Hope you have a fun day full of joy, sex, and laughter.

Anita Anita www.anitaphilmar.

No comments:

Post a Comment