Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Submission at The Tower: the Depths of Desire #FelicityBrandon #EroticRomance

Submission at The Tower: the Depths of Desire.
Published by: Stormy Night Publications, September 2015.

Contemporary BDSM Romance, Spanking Romance. – c. 64, 000 words.




Blurb:
"This is not a love story. This is the story of the hunger inside of me which must be fed before it consumes me entirely…"

After a chance encounter with a handsome stranger introduces her to The Tower, an institution that trains women in submission, Janie McClusky is irresistibly drawn to the place. But admittance comes at a price, and soon enough Janie is utterly bare and fully on display, blushing crimson as the men at The Tower thoroughly explore her body, bringing her pain, pleasure, and shame as they see fit.

As Janie’s training begins, there is one man among the group who seems to know her own needs better than she does, and before long she finds herself yearning and even begging for his touch. But if she relinquishes control completely to this captivating stranger and allows him to break down her remaining defences, will there be any coming back at all?

Publisher’s Note: Submission at The Tower is an erotic novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes, extensive BDSM content, exhibitionism, anal play, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


Buy links:

Author Bio:
Amazon #1 international best-seller of the salacious, erotic & romantic.
Golden Flogger Finalist 2016, Spanking Romance Reviews runner-up.
#BDSM, #spanking, #submission.
Wicked Pen Writer with Mr. Blackthorne.
18+ My books contain explicit material and scenes of intense D/s sex.




Excerpt:


Intense
In his now routine fashion, he sweeps a free hand under my chin and lifts my face up to meet his own eyes.
“Did you swallow my cum, little one?” he asks breathlessly.
“Yes sir,” I reply, suddenly anxious that this may not have been the correct action – after all – he never instructed me either way…
He smiles and I relax in an instant.
“Good girl,” he purrs, “although I think you did miss a bit?”
He moves his hand from the underside of my chin to just under my lips and wipes away the remaining fluid. I gape at him as he holds the finger out in front of me.
“Clean it, please,” he instructs me, sensually.
Without breaking my gaze from him, I lean forward and in the most wanton moment of my life I lick his finger clean, using long flicks of my tongue to wipe away the salty fluid. I continue licking even after the finger is clean. I am enjoying myself too much to stop and anyway Shaw has not commanded me otherwise. He watches me with a fascinated intensity, riveted by the show I am putting on for him. In this moment the dynamic between us shifts in some way. Even though I am most definitely submitting to his will, it’s as though he acknowledges the power I have in the partnership as well. Without me, without my consent and my submission, he is nothing. After a moment he pulls his eyes tight shut, needing to break the connection between us to regain the front foot. I want to smile, but duly continue to lick his finger like the excited little puppy I have become.
When he opens them again I can see that he has recovered any lost composure. His mouth widens into a grin and he smiles at me adoringly. That look is heaven-sent. He looks so young and relaxed, and… happy.
“I think that’s clean now, little one!” he chuckles lightly, and pulls the finger away from me.
I say nothing and bow my head slightly as I feel the power shift returning to normal. I see him raise one leg as if he means to stand again, but instead he leans forward and moves my hair from my face. Gently he plants a long kiss on my panting mouth. The moment is so tender that I nearly lose my breath altogether. Nose to nose, we gaze at each other in silence, me still on my knees with my legs splayed as I’ve been told. His hand wraps softly around the back of my neck and he holds me this way as he speaks.





Author links:
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/felicity.brandon.3
https://www.facebook.com/felicity.brandon.3





Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment