Saturday, September 30, 2017

Hero of Banished Scoundrel #Shapeshifter #ASMSG #Erotica




I played a vital role in the Banished Hero. If not for me Havyn and Faye Lynn would never have returned to Ardenia.

But you know what a prude Havyn is, he wouldn't let me near Faye Lynn.

Her naked body and shapeshifter blood called to the lust in mine. If I'd only found her first.

But I understood why the woman captured Havyn's attention.



She looks a little like Meriel, his first love. Same build. Petite, yet her hips and bosom can support the weight of bearing many offspring.

Oh, the smell of her -- a male shape-shifter’s wet dream.

Rock-hard, I thought about fighting Havyn for her. But the man is a beast and I didn't want to go up against him. Instead, I decided to use the situation to my advantage.

Just part of being an industrious young man.

Having Havyn in my debt was worth losing the girl.

Hell, for a chance to get back into Ardenia. I'd have taken him to the portal.

But alas, my adventure was to find Faye Lynn's sister.

Jack
(Hero of Banished Scoundrel)


Find at

Banished Hero
Amazon

Banished Scroundrel
Amazon

Or read long excerpts of each  at http://www.anitaphilmar.com

Have an awesome day,

Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment