Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Home Town Girl Helping #HR4HR - Please RT for #Texas


Having grown up in the small town of Pearland, Texas, I feel for the people who were effected by Tropical Storm Harvey.

Right now, during the World Series Mobile One is donating $2.00 for every tweet or retweet of people who use the hashtag #HR4HR  This is one time that I feel we can all help and area that needs it.

Also, I know what it is like to loose personal valuables to a flood. It is heartbreaking and tears at your soul every time you go in your house to see the destruction it caused.

So I am asking everyone to please retweet this message. You don't have to visit my blog or buy a thing. Just do a simple RT.

Thanks everyone for your help,

Houston is strong, but we can all help by taking a few seconds to help our neighbors.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment