Sunday, April 10, 2022

Suspicions on the River by PK Corey , #hotread , #romance , #HEA




Suspicions on the River

A Cassie’s family story

 

 

       Blushing Books

       Release Date March 17, 2022

       Contemporary romance, spanking

       HEA

 

Taglines:      I don’t want foreplay, take me hard like you own me.

 

Buy Link:   

 

Rakuten/Kobo

Amazon/Kindle

B&N/Nook

Goodreads

 

Blurb:

Cal and Jenny have a nearly idyllic marriage. Could that be changing? Pat, Cal’s former lover, has moved back to town and she wouldn’t mind giving it another try with Cal. She feels he can’t be serious about this little twit he married so quickly. Pat feels that once Cal realizes she offers him a better option, he’ll choose her. But soon mysterious things begin happening to Pat. Is someone trying to run her out of town? Could that someone be Jenny? Cassie and the whole river family try to keep Jenny occupied and out of trouble, but suspicions just go from bad to worse. Both Jenny and Pat want Cal and they’re willing to fight for him. How dirty will this fight get?

Publisher's Note: This steamy contemporary romance contains elements of power exchange.


Excerpt :

 

     The next morning, Tom quietly went into the house after his run, hoping to find Cassie still asleep. He smiled. There she was, curled up just where he'd left her. Quickly whipping back the sheet, he began spanking with abandon.

"What... what? Tom! Stop! What is wrong with you? Oww!" Cassie was fast becoming fully awake. She tried crawling to the far side of the bed, but Tom, loving having her on hands and knees, grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him.

"It's nearly seven o'clock. You're burnin' daylight, girl," he chided.

"Well, that's not what you're burning! Stop it!" she demanded.

Tom laughed and let her go. Then he went after her for a morning kiss as she scooted across

the bed.

Cassie blocked him with a pillow to the head. "I think you know that is my least favorite

way to wake up!" she told him, landing another blow with the pillow.

"Come now, it's not your least favorite. Remember when you used to sleep so late that I

thought for sure you must be sick? I'd need to take your temperature to make sure you were all right?" he reminded her.

Cassie squirmed a bit remembering how he'd taken her temperature. "What has you in such an annoyingly good mood this morning?"

"I'm not in a good mood. I'm in a sad and lonely mood since you're taking nearly all the beautiful women from The Landing on a girls' trip. I just felt I should use my time wisely until you abandon me on Sunday."

"I can think of better ways," Cassie told him as she flopped back onto her pillows.

"Do you think I can interest you in another trip soon?" Tom asked. "You know I love our family just as much as you do, but I want some time alone with my wife."

"Yes! Yes! And yes!" Cassie agreed at once. "Tom Duff, you know I'll go anywhere in the world with you. Why don't we plan something for right after Christian's birthday? You pick the spot and I'll be there with bells on."

"Bells, hmm... you'd be lovely with bells and nothing else." Tom leaned in for another kiss as he ran his hand gently down her side before giving one more swat to her bottom. "But now I have to get ready for work."

Cassie threw another pillow at him in exasperation. "Don't start something you're not willing to finish!" she snapped.

"Don't run off with the girls and leave me lonely," he called back as he closed the bathroom door.

 



 

About PK Corey

 

I’ve been intrigued by spanking stories since before I first saw Ricky spank Lucy. Stories of this nature were hard to come by before the Internet and the ones I found were a little harsh on discipline and very much lacking in love. So, I made up my own stories and enjoyed these in my head for years. I finally began writing them down. Although the lovely women in my stories are spanked often, the love between them and their men is the most vital part of their lives together.

I don’t think of myself as a writer so much as a storyteller. I don’t churn out books nearly as fast as perhaps my readers would like. My stories are told to me by my characters and I pass them along. I write what I’ve always wanted to read about – dominant men, strong women, intense love and loyal friendships. My Cassie’s Space series is about a mature couple who are deeply in love. Despite adoring Cassie’s free-spirited ways, Tom is determined to keep her safe, even if it takes a trip over his knee to do it. And with her friend and accomplice Sue by her side, a trip over his knee is very likely. The Cal’s Law series is about a younger couple. Though from very different backgrounds, Cal and Jenny are drawn together by love and discipline. And my newest book, On the River, combines all my characters as they go about their lives on The Landing.

I was a school teacher most of my adult life. Now retired, I love having the time to write. I share a fulfilled life with my wonderful husband and my cat, Sophie. My adult children come around enough to keep us satisfied. Besides writing I spend my time reading and designing and unique, hand-drawing bookmarks. And I delight in hearing from my readers. You can contact me at pk.corey@yahoo.com

 

Social Media Links:

 

PK Corey’s Reading Room

http://pk-corey.blogspot.com

 

email:

pk.corey@yahoo.com

 

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/pkcorey

 

Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/pk.corey/

 

Amazon Author page:

https://www.amazon.com/PK-Corey/e/B00H9W9XB4/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

 

 

 Anita 

Want to Feel More 
Read Anita Philmar

No comments:

Post a Comment