Thursday, February 25, 2010

Egg-cerpt by Modeska Rose


An Afternoon Tryst by Modeska Rose

Excerpt:
I paused in the doorway. Our eyes held for a few seconds, and then he bent to kiss my lips. His kiss was tentative, one that made me want more. He stopped, his eyes searched mine, then strong arms enfolded me, and he kissed me again, this time hard and demanding. His soft moist tongue gently pushed into my mouth, and I relished the slightly minty taste.

"I’ve been waiting so long for that." He nipped at the soft skin below my ear. "God, Marissa."

He took my hand and pulled me into the room and kicked the door shut behind us. I giggled as he enfolded me in his arms, his chest against my back. He continued kissing my neck, and I felt like a school girl on her first date. His hands seemed to be everywhere. He stroked my back, rubbed my arms, then his hand pulled softly through my curly hair. His hard maleness pushed against me. I reached slowly behind me and rubbed him through the stiff denim of his jeans and smiled when he groaned. His hands cupped my large breasts, and I gasped as an electric shock surged from my nipples down my belly.

"You smell sweet enough to eat." He nuzzled my neck, and I fought to breathe as his full lips and moist tongue found that extra sensitive place. I closed my eyes as if I were in a delicious dream, but the sensations spiking through me were definitely real.

I pulled away slightly and fought the urge to open myself completely. I didn’t want to rush.

Back Cover Blurb

Marissa is struggling in her five-year marriage. Her husband seems to have pulled away, and the close intimacy they shared has gone. When she notices Cole in the local grocery store, she is mesmerized. This encounter leads to the beginning of a steamy afternoon affair where he fulfills all of her desires with hot, steamy sex and a rose-petaled bubble bath.

Marissa craves the excitement and closeness she used to share with her husband, but can't let go of Cole who treats her like a rare and precious jewel, giving her everything her marriage is lacking. As she struggles to get through each day, anticipating their next tryst, Marissa knows that she must resolve this dilemma.

Will she cling to Cole for the excitement he gives her, or is Marissa’s love for her husband strong enough to recapture the intimacy and closeness she longs for in her marriage?

Or can she have both?

This wickedly naughty story has a surprise ending.

Purchase at:
http://www.thewildrosepress.com/wilderroses


Thanks Modeska for the egg-cerpt,

Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment