Sunday, February 7, 2010

Enjoying Dr. Raven

Let me just say the Doctor is hot.

Just to watch her lick her lips hypnotized me. Need raced down my body and pooled in my groin on seeing her moist tongue.

Every thought of taking it slow fled from my mind.

She must of felt the same way because she moved her mouth to within a breath of mind. “I believe we both want the same things.”

I stared into her hazel eyes, golden flakes twinkled at me, begging for me to take her.

How could I refuse?

I dove for her lips.

The warm wet flavor of her mouth rode against my tongue. Velvet skin caressed my hands on their trip over her ass. The rough texture of her lace panties interfered with my pleasure and I tore them from her hips.

She groaned, and the light suction of her mouth pulled need up from my toes.

My cock on fire, pure male instincts kicked in, and I drove my hips forward.

Her mouth broke away from mine and I scooped her up into my arms to lay her in the center of her bed.

My gaze fell to the raven curls covering her mound. She shifted her legs farther apart and ran her hands over her thighs. Long black nails scraped the inside of her legs and stopped at her wet entrance. One finger dipped inside.

Silently I thanked Anita for setting up this meeting.

Yet, I had to leave the Doctor in bed to write this silly blog.

Well, everyone, I'm having fun.

Now, I need to get back to the lady so let's just end it here.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment