Monday, September 2, 2013

Smart Woman's Quote on Fame

"When I started out, I didn't have any desire to be an actress or to learn how to act. I just wanted to be famous."


Katharine Hepburn

So what is it do you want?

Are you will to work toward that goal?

Or do you feel as if you can never reach your heart desire because you have to many other responsibilities?

This is an interest question because so many authors struggle with this concept. They want to write but are trying to find the time between raising a family and working. I know a number of them are staying up late or getting up early to have the time to work in a few minutes to write.

What about you? What is it that you want to do, but feel you can't? Does it need a large chuck of time or can you break it down?

Personally, I've learned that by giving myself time to do what I want to do, I can give more to everyone else. We all have to have goals and if it takes the help of your family to make it happen, then think how they'll learn to reach for their own dreams.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment