Friday, September 13, 2013

Romance Genre - A Commercial for the Big Game

Some of you have probably heard about the new promo from Intuit. Where one lucky small business can win a commercial for the Super Bowl.

My publisher The Wild Rose Press has entered the contest and is actively seeking votes.

Well, no, the authors for the company are actively seeking votes. I have been with them from the beginning. They published my first book "Black Dragon's Blood."




 I have to say they are a wonderful place to be published. I have met the one of the owners Rhonda Penders several time and learn so much from her. I have not had the pleasure of meeting RJ Morris, but appreciate all the work she does for the company.

My editor, Diane Carlile is not only a wonderful editor but a friend.

Lisa Dawn, the marketing and promotion director has come up with a number of wonderful ideas to help sell more books.

As you can see they are a small business where the author know the people working for them.





I, personally, would also love to see a commercial which supports the romance genre. For some reason the rest of the world doesn't respect the hard work we put into writing our stories and I'd like to show them during the biggest game of the year that we are devoted to our craft and deserve a place with the big boys.

So I am asking for your vote for Wild Rose Press. Let the world know that small romance publishers rock.


  https://www.smallbusinessbiggame.com/ny/The-Wild-Rose-Press-Inc/379746

Thanks and here's to seeing the commercial in January.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment