Friday, March 8, 2013

Tell Me Your Fantasy...

We all wish for that perfect night where everything clicks off like a dream.

Can it happen?

Who cares, it just fun to imagine it.


So lets start with a sexy guy

add in a little fun and sun
Now where do you want to go from here?

Feel free to share.

I'll go first to get the juices flowing.

The sound of the surf wakes me and I look out of my bungalow to see the sun rise.

Only to have that beautiful view fall into the shadows of the man carrying a tray toward me.

He's hot, sexy and only wearing a small piece of cloth over an enticing bulge.

The smell of food reaches my senses just as he steps next to the bed.

Wow, which one am I more hungry for? Breakfast or the man?

He set the tray on the night stand and answers the question for me by offering me a nice plump strawberry.

I bite into it and he quickly covers my lips with his. A battle for the prize send our kiss into new territory.

This continues with each bite he gives me. Another piece of fruit is follow with a touch, a lick, a caress. Soon, he is feasting on my body and I'm screaming with pleasure.

Man, what a way to wake up.

Now, it's your turn.

Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment