Monday, October 14, 2013

Heavenly Bodies

It was late, too late to be at the pool alone but Mark said to meet him here.

And with a body like his who could resist?

Not me.

The moonlight lit the area in a soft light, creating a romantic mood. I was enjoy my time in the island paradise and only had a few more days until I had to head back to cold winter weather of the northeast.

Mark had been the first person, I'd met after walking into the hotel. We hit it off from the start and had hooked up a few times on different excursions around the island.

Tonight, though was different. We'd finally be alone.

Sinking a little deeper into the pool, I noticed the man who'd occupied my dreams for days, walking toward me, the gentle sea breeze ruffling his blond hair.

It almost seem unfair that he could look so good in a bathing suit...muscular chest, tight abs, muscular arms.

"Ashley, are you already in the pool?" The deep tone of his tone had me excited without him even touching me.

"Yes, I'm over here in the deep in."  Boy was that ever true. What did I really know about this guy?

"Great," he answered and threw the towel in his hand on a deck chair and then dove in.

I giggled as anticipation tingled through my body. Then he appear right before me. His hands circled my waist and he smiled. The white of his teeth drew my attention to his wet lips.

"Hey, I'm glad you decided to show up. I thought with the place being deserted, it might give us a chance to get to know each other better."

Right, like how great it would feel to have my hands all over you.


For days now, I'd imagine being this close to him. Light touches had excited but hadn't satisfied the hunger growing between us. I hadn't plan on having a holiday affair, but there wasn't anyone at home waiting for me either. So why not?

He slipped his hand over my back and tugged at the tie for my bathing suit. The fabric covering my breasts loosened.

Enjoying my own foray into wicked delights, I ran my hands over his biceps and shoulders. The hard muscles played against my palms before I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I guess you weren't think about a midnight swim."

"I envision a different type of exercise." He eased me back against the side of the pool and hard line of his body held me in place.

My legs naturally floated along side of his and I lifted them to circle his hips.  The thin fabric between us didn't hide his desire. "I don't feel as if I can move much in my current position. Do you plan to do all the work?"

He grinned and dipped his head to nibble along the side of my neck. "I'm sure before the night is through we'll both get a workout."

(Pause)

Seeing as I've had no comments. I figure I should stop here.

However, I'm think I need a post for 69 Shades of Smut on the Oct. 26th. Think I'll finish the story there.

Thanks for joining in for the fun,

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment