Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Start of a Fantasy - Add Your Twist to the Story.


With summer ending, those pool side fantasies are going to come to an end, unless you have a vacation planned for Florida or the Caribbean.

So what type of fantasy would you like today?

A late night pool adventure with a hottie like the one above might be fun.

Let's go for it...and get those created juices flowing.

It was late, too late to be at the pool alone but Mark said to meet him here.

And with a body like his who could resist.

Not me,

The moonlight lit the area in a soft light, creating a romantic mood. I was enjoy my time in the island paradise and only had a few more days until I had to head back to cold winter weather of the northeast.

Mark had been the first person, I'd met after walking into the hotel. We hit it off from the start and had hooked up a few times on different excursions around the island.

Tonight, thought was different. We'd finally be alone.

Sinking a little deeper into the pool, I noticed the man who'd occupied my dreams for days, walking toward me, the gentle sea breeze ruffling his blond hair.

(Pause)

 I'm stopping here so I can readers participation.

 What do you want to have happen? Leave a comment and we'll continue with this story.

 Feel free to add your own writing to the story and I'll post it when I post this again on Friday...a running fantasy.

Can see wait to see where this goes?

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment