Friday, April 18, 2014

Cover Love for Walls for the Wind by Alethea Williams


Blurb

Can an angel survive Hell on Wheels? Kit Calhoun leaves New York City with a train car full of foundlings from the Immigrant Children’s Home. Her assignment is to sever ties, so she has no idea of the tangled threads of connection that await her in Dakota Territory. First is what to do with the leftover children who simply refuse placement. Second is handsome Patrick Kelley, continually managing to distract Kit from her task. Third is the demented gambler who fastens deadly attention on Kit and keeps turning up everywhere from Julesburg to Cheyenne. 
Forced to leave behind everything familiar, is it possible for a company of New York City castoffs to learn to fight for their hopes in the raw new American West?

Available at http://www.amazon.com/Walls-Wind-Alethea-Williams-ebook/dp/B00JFIW2ZE/

Reviewer Comments:

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book . April 15, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
This book was very enlightening to me. Having lived such a rich and entitled life, I never imagined the hardships of our ancestors. The knowledge of abuse and neglect of the children of immigrants disturbed me, but also the strength of a few select angels was inspiring. Alethea fills the book with details of the daily lives of the children and their saviors. I think it was her best book ever and can't wait for a new one to come out.


About Author Alethea Williams

Western history has been the great interest of my adult life. I've lived in Wyoming, Colorado, and Oregon. Although an amateur historian, I am happiest researching different times and places in the historical West. And while staying true to history, I try not to let the facts overwhelm my stories. Story always comes first in my novels, and plot arises from the relationships between my characters. I'm always open to your response to my writing. You can comment on Willow Vale or ask questions about me or my work at www.actuallyalethea.blogspot.com or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AletheaWilliams.author. I look forward to hearing from you.


Anita

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring Walls for the Wind on Cover Love!

    ReplyDelete