Monday, January 12, 2015

Come on Along and Do the #RockingRomance Author Exchange #MFRWauthor


Here's how it works: 

  • You send me the information below
  •  I post it on my blog and send you the date it will be posted. ( I only have one post a day)
  • I send you my information and you post it on your blog and send me the date it will be post.
  • Make sure in the post's title to use #HolidayRecipe (this is to make it easier to retweet)
  • Also feel free to use the picture above for the #Holiday Recipe Exchange

Send me -

- answer five quick questions.

1. What romantic event would you like to see this year?

2. Name your favorite romantic tip

3. What Rocking romance do you find intriguing (Miss Piggy and Kermit is mine)?

4. What is your Rocking Romance flower?

5. Plan one romantic evening what would you do?

- a link to your cover (blogger doesn't let me upload pictures anymore.)

- blurb - less than 300 words
- except - less than 500 words
- Purchase links not more than 5
- author short bio - 100 words or less.
- author links - no more than 5

Date you would like the post to appear. (I'll do my best to try for that date no guarantees)

email the information to anitaphilmar@yahoo.com


Please put Author Exchange in the subject line so I can find it. I'll schedule the post and send you a date that it will be posted.


Now you might be asking why should I do this.


I have
  • over 14.3 K followers on Twitter
  • I'm on Triber and my post are retweeted by others
  • my blog feeds into facebook and goodread
  • If you use the #in the title your post can be easily retweeted by other people involved in the author exchanged
  • Also, I share your name/email address with other authors interested in doing the author exchange, giving you a chance to post on more blogs.




RockingRomance (Jan.1 to Feb. 17)
Then the Eggcerpt Exchange for Lent (Feb. 18 - April 5)

Check back regular for new graphics and items to exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment