Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Her Destiny is to Spread the Light...Can She? @NNP_W_Light



Title: Princess of the Light
Author: N. N. Light
Genre: Urban Fantasy Romance, Christian Fantasy, Inspirational Fiction
Release Date: September 2, 2014
Blurb:
Gabriel, the Archangel and Messenger of God - yeah, that Gabriel - visits Mary Miller. He tells her, as the key, she is destined to spread the Light and vanquish the Darkness. Her first assignment is to restore the soul of the Walking Man. Sounds simple enough -- until she’s thrown into the face of evil. And then, Joe Deacons enters her heart. This battle just got a lot more complicated. She must complete her mission without losing all she loves.
Excerpt:
As she led me to the back of the store, I tried to switch off my desire and concentrate on the task at hand. Focus, Joe! Decorum! The inner jokes weren't helping. They just wanted to make me giggle like a schoolboy, and I doubted that would help matters much.
I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment while I tried to remember the books I came for.
She was driving me crazy! I shook my head like a wet dog for what seemed like the twentieth time and asked God for some help.
Suddenly she sidestepped and tripped. I reached out and caught her. As soon as my fingertips touched her, my whole being seemed to be on fire. You've gone completely insane, Joe. Maybe, I really had been working too hard lately.
Mary blushed and stammered, "I'm so, so s-s-sorry about that. There was, um, a stroller blocking the aisle."
"Yes, I saw that."
I knew I had to let go of her. When I did, she whirled around, stammering more of an apology. It took every ounce of my willpower not to bend down and kiss her. I should have taken that nap.
To keep from kissing her, I made a joke. "And here I thought you just wanted me to catch you in my arms to break the ice." I hesitated and then added, "It worked." Her light-hearted laugh made me wish I knew more jokes.
She cleared her throat, and turned back to where they were heading.
Once in front of the architecture books, Mary said, "If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask." Then she stepped back and smiled politely.
"Thank you for your help," I said, and wished I could think of something else to say to stall her.
As she walked away, I thought, I could watch you all day. I didn't realize I was grinning until my cheeks suddenly felt sore.


Buy Links:
Goodreads:

Newsletter:
Sign up for my monthly newsletter to get writing and marketing tips, updates and free sneak peeks into what I’m working on: http://ymlp.com/xghjsueygmgh



Author Bio:
N. N. Light was born in Minnesota, lived in Southern California only to move to chilly Ontario, Canada to marry her beloved husband MR N. She is blissfully happy and loves all things chocolate, books, music, movies, art, sports and baking. She has been telling stories since the age of five and her mantra is to spread the Light.  Most of the time you can find her on Twitter or getting new ideas on how to spread the Light on Pinterest. She is a proud member of ASMSG, Independent Author Network and Marketing for Romance Writers.
Part of the proceeds of Princess of the Light will go directly to food banks in order to feed the hungry and help those in need. With only 7,500 books sold, N. N. Light will be able to set up a monthly endowment for the local food bank.
I’d love to connect with you either via email or via these various social media sites:
iAuthor: http://www.iauthor.uk.com/princess-of-the-light:10294

Thanks for sharing your book with us,

Anita


2 comments: