Tuesday, March 3, 2015

#Free Soul Match by Drew Avera

I'm currently sitting on a US Navy aircraft carrier freezing my butt off because the weather in VA is frightful. I wanted to touch base with you today and tell you about a science fiction short story I wrote called SoulMatch. This story is special to me because I dedicated it to a fallen hero and friend who was murdered about a year ago. He spent over twenty years in the Navy as a Seal before retiring and going to the Atlanta SWAT team. The story SoulMatch is about a soldier who is struggling with faith and love while the world he knows is in the midst of civil war. This story represents heroism as well as the struggle with faith when someone you know passes away. This is why I'm asking for your help. SoulMatch is currently free on kindle and in order for the story to reach the maximum amount of readers I need a few things to happen. The first thing is downloads. Every time someone downloads my story it increases my ranking, but rankings fall away within a few hours and are lost. The next best thing is reviews. The more positive reviews I have on a story or book, the more seriously Amazon backs it. The magic number is somewhere around 50 reviews and Amazon will start pushing it a little for me. In order for me to get their help, I first need your help. If you could download this ten page story and post a review you would doing me a huge favor and hopefully the story will also touch your heart. I admit the story is kind of sad, but life has those sad moments from time to time. That's what makes us feel alive. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope your weekend is warmer than mine :) Drew

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K27655A

From the author of The Dead Planet Series, embark on a journey that brings humanity against an alien race. Both sides have fought for centuries and in the eyes of one man the war may finally be over, but at what cost. 
SoulMatch is a science fiction short story. 

Thanks Drew for sharing your story with us,

Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment