Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer Time, Some Time To Read - #RockingSummerRomance by @TinaGayle


Time to Find those great summer reads.
and 
who doesn't love a great romance.






Blurb -

Jennifer Larson, having lost her husband, friends and the perfect life she’d had plan, now faces the biggest challenge of her life, moving into an unplanned future. While the rest of the Executives Wives' Club is still wallowing in the past, Jen is tempted into the future by a sexy chiropractor, Hagan Chaney.

But does he really love her or her money?
"Some losses never heal you just slowly learn to carry the burden and shed a tear every now and then for the one you lost."

by Tina Gayle

In an effort to help spread the word about all the incredible writers out there. I decided to start a new Segment on my blog. So for now or until the end of the year, I'm doing Author Quotes on Tuesday and Thursday.

If this takes off, I'll continue doing it. If not, then I'll try something else. Though it might take a new form during the egg-crept exchange event I do during lent.

The above quote doesn't appear in any of my books so far, but the Executive Wives' Club series deals with the grief process and having lost my father during the writing of the series. I developed the quote for myself to understand how you never really get over the lost of some people in your life.





Purchase ebook at:

Thanks Tina, sounds like a great summer read.

Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment