Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Naughty Interview with Heroine of A Cowboy's Pleasure #NewRelease @AnitaPhilmar



Author: Anita Philmar    

Title of Book: A Cowboy’s Pleasure
Character Name: Tess Van Pelt

I am happy to welcome to Tess Van Pelt from A Cowboy’s Pleasure. She and I are friends and she gladly offered me the chance to write her story.

Q: So tell us about yourself, Tess?
Well, I guess some people might say I'm spoiled, seeing as I'm married to one of the wealthiest men in Leon county, Texas. Personally, I feel as if I'm just like everyone else. I just have more expensive taste and have a more adventurous twist to my personality.

Q: So tell us how you met your husband?  

Oh, Gab and I go way back. My father introduced him to me. You see my dad believe in giving a little extra to his clients. I was the extra with had some wild times. And well, Gab became a little obsessed with me. He didn't like sharing and offered to marry me as well as buy out my father's company. It was a win, win for all of us.

Q: What’s your favorite type of naughty fun? 

Well, I love to party, but now that we live in the small town of Naked Bluff, we don't that as much as we use to. But I'm trying hard to convince Gab to have someone else join us. I absolutely love having more than one man at a time. I am close to convince him we have the perfect man for the job.

Q: What appealed to you about John Smith?

First, he was a stranger. No one in town knew him and had no reason to want to get to know him.
But man, oh man, was the man hot. Just looking at him had moisture gathering in my core.  
Then he appeared so innocent as if he didn't have a clue what I wanted.
Tall, dark and handsome, he had a ripcord body and understated strength.


Q: Then you knew right away that he was the one?

Oh, yes, I wanted him from the first time I saw him. I just had to convince Gab to let him join us in some naughty fun. Wow, I wasn't wrong either. 

Well, um, I guess I should thank you for stopping by and share a the blurb from
A Cowboy's Pleasure

Blurb–

Having traveled across the country to escape the war between the states, John Bristol Smith needs a job, any job.
Told of a potential job, he arrives at the interview with high expectation. Nothing, however, in his life prepared him for the nature of this assignment. Tess Van Pelt wants excitement and she means to have it.
Her husband is more than willing to pay for whatever she wants and she wants John.
Is this a job or a fantasy?

A Cowboy’s Pleasure is a hot adult story that explores the passion of having multiple partners. MMF
Warning: Set up for future stories but has a conclusion.

Available


Smashwords 


Kobo
Hope you enjoy,
Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment