Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Read More Than One - #Sale on 10 #eroticromances by @AnitaPhilmar #MFRWauthor

Earlier in the week, I asked the question – Was one book enough to judge an author? What if they go from writing a novella to a full length novel?

There has been a number of comments and I appreciate the input. I believe it takes a few to decide. I like everyone else have authors that I love to read. They keep me entertained and I read them every chance I get until I’ve read everything they’ve had published.

The transition from short books to long is also not a problem. Usually because the plot is more involved and the author keeps me engaged.

But what if the next book falls flat?
Do you give them another chance?

I like to think I do, but there are times when I decide the style is simple not for me. Example is Nora Roberts, I love her romance books but not really into her Death series.

Do I think she is an awesome writer? Yes
But again the death series just isn’t for me. Others of course might say, they like her Death series better than her romance novels. This is what makes readers find and like different authors. Diversity is the spice of life.

Now, let me tell you about the 99cents sale, I’m having to celebrate my new release The Warrior in Me, which is coming out Friday.



List of Books for 99cents

Naked Rebel
Fairy Fun
Banished Hero
Banished Scoundrel
A Cowboy’s Pleasure
In Too Deep
In Deep Water
More Than Ready
McKee’s Ghost (sensual romance – Not erotic)
Hog-Tied and Branded

Purchase My books at:

The Wild Rose Press

Amazon | smashwords
B&N | Kobo |
Apple |

All Romance 


Also, drop back by Friday and learn about my special offer to Celebrate my New Release 

The Warrior in Me.



See you Friday,

Anita

 




No comments:

Post a Comment