Friday, February 3, 2017

Looking for a #NewRelease and #RomanceTips? Visit Me @AnitaPhilmar



Hello everyone,

You may notice that my email looks a little different. I am working on changing email 
providers and still testing the water. If I accidentally have you on my newsletter list and you have no desire to be on it please unsubscribe below. I am sorry. I tried my best to get everything moved over correctly. 

My new release came out yesterday- A Cowboy's Passion
This is the last book in the Naked Bluff, Texas series.

Erotic Romance Ebook Author -- cover for A Cowboy's
Passion

Tess Van Pelt doesn’t have time to grieve the loss of her husband, not when the wolves are already at the door. Still, she has a lover that is willing to help save her. He introduces her to his cousin, Reece Bristol Smith.
As a lawyer, Reece can keep the debtors at bay. The problem or solution is he can’t keep his hands off Tess. With her deceased husband accused of murder and the major creditor making unreasonable demands, Reece has to secure Tess’s future in the best way he knows how. Now, will Tess trust him and his cousin to keep her safe or will he need to teach her a few lessons in handing over control to him?

A Cowboy’s Passion is a hot adult erotic mystery that explores the passion of having 
multiple partners. MFM

Another book that you might enjoy


Wagering on Wendy

Warning - A steamy ménage. A secret baby.
cover for 
Wagering On Wendy



At Amazon Wagering On Wendy


I also wanted to thank you all for your support so I created a short little free read with romance ideas. You can pick up Keep the Love Alive at
Instafreebie

Hope you have a fun day full of joy, sex, and laughter.

Anita
anitaphilmar.com


Romantic Tips - Keep the Love Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment