Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Cassie’s Life by @PKCorey #SpankingRomance, #Contemporary #HotRead

Cassie’s Life, book ten

Title: Cassie’s Life

Author: PK Corey

Release date: November 16

Keywords: Spanking Romance, Contemporary,

Tag line  - My mind was clear, my heart was light and my bottom hurt like hell.



Blurb:

Cassie’s Life (Book 10)
Ask Cassie about her life on the river and she’ll tell you it’s lovely and peaceful. But while Cassie loves the life she lives, peaceful is not always an accurate description. Whether she’s confronting an armed man who’s in a drunken rage, planning a friend’s wedding or dealing with a ghost in a backwoods lodge, Cassie is going to deal with it the best way she knows how. And peaceful doesn’t always work.

When a mysterious phone call comes for Cassandra Wentworth – Cassie’s past is suddenly back to haunt her in a devastating way. Tom has always said nothing from before the time they met counts, but he didn’t know about this.  Sue, Annie, Allie and Jenny are all willing to help, but will it be enough?


Purchase links:



Excerpt

Jenny’s face registered total shock. She put her hands to her cheeks as they reddened. “Are you saying…” she began, but couldn’t make herself go on.
“You don’t have to be embarrassed around us Jenny,” Allie explained. “We all get spanked. And Cassie has long suspected that Cal knew and completely approved.”
Jenny looked as embarrassed as a person can. She drew her knees up in the chair and covered her eyes with her hands.
Sue laughed at her. “You think if you can’t see us it will all go away?”
Jenny, her knees nearly hiding her face finally peeked at us. “Are you serious or are you making fun of me?” she asked in a quavering voice.
Poor Jenny did look as if she wanted desperately to disappear. “Honey, Tom’s spanked me since before we were married. Much more recently these ladies’ husbands have also taken up the paddle, or hair brush or whatever. It’s so darn normal around here you might as well be talking about shopping.
Jenny began to come out of her fetal position, but still stared at us incredulously. “But, but…” she began. “All of you?”
“Well not Annie too much because everyone thinks she’s so well behaved,” Sue began.
“I am!” Annie insisted.
“Whatever,” Sue said with a shrug.
“We’ve taken a break and we’re just now getting back into it – just for fun so far. Ryan… well he was really, really mad about something not long ago and he took it too far. It scared and upset both of us, but him more than it did me I think. I only like fun spankings anyway and I’m not planning to give him any reason for a serious one. But I’m glad we’re back doing it,” Allie acknowledged.
“Okay, I get that,” Jenny said looking at Allie. “But I just can’t picture, I can’t believe about the rest of you.”
“Think we’re too old to be spanked?” Sue snapped.
“I suppose you think we’re too old for sex too. Well you’re wrong,” I told her firmly. “I’ll let you in on a little secret about getting old, when you’re ninety you’ll be basically the same person you are now. You’ll look different and your joints won’t bend as well, but it will still be you inside there.
“Now about you and Cal – I always suspected he was encouraging Tom to spank me when I’d do something Cal didn’t approve of. So, I assumed he was a spanker and Lord knows he and Tom talk a lot. I hope he’s not too hard on you and I pray he doesn’t have a hairbrush.”
“He has a paddle,” Jenny said quietly, blushing again. “I don’t like it.”
“Wood or leather?” Allie asked.
“Wood,” she told her.
“Oh, that sucks. Leather is way better, trust me. Maybe you’d like a nice leather paddle for a wedding gift?”




Meet PK Corey

The love of writing came to me late in life and I spent time trying to fit writing into a busy schedule. Recently I retired, the kids are out and on their own and my wonderful husband encourages me to spend more time exploring the world of writing.

I always hear you should write what you want to read, so I have. I write loving domestic discipline with the stress on ‘loving’. I want a strong man who cherishes the woman he loves and is willing to go to any length to keep her safe and protected.

My Cassie’s Space series shows a mature couple who are deeply in love. Despite loving Cassie’s free spirited ways Tom is determination to keep her safe, even if it takes a trip over his knee. My new series, Cal’s Law, is about a younger couple. Though they come from very different backgrounds, love and discipline draw them together.



My blog is:

PK Corey’s Reading Room

email:

Amazon Author page:

Twitter:

Instagram:



1 comment: