Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year - @Reapermini Model #Reapermini and #Hot Stories For Dragon Lovers

What a great present I received for Christmas and I'm ringing in the new Year with this amazing sculpture sitting on my desk offering me inspiration.

Ma'al Drakar The Dragon Tyrant

Sculpture by Julie Guthire

As some of you know my Black Dragon Series is a great set of books about special people with special powers from drinking the blood of a dragon.  I can't say how thrilled I was to receive this model for Christmas.

I love the amazing colors.


The wings are purple but look almost black.



As you can see it is beautiful from every angle.

If you'd like to read a sample of my Black Dragon's Series. 
Download this 
Free from



or 


Many thanks to my son for all the work he did to create a colorful reaper mini that I truly love.

Hope everyone has an awesome new year,

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment