Friday, August 30, 2019

Three Books From the #NakedBluffseries by @AnitaPhilmar , #HotRead , #Western


A Cowboy’s Pleasure



Blurb–

Having traveled across the country to escape the war between the states, John Bristol Smith needs a job, any job.
Told of a potential job, he arrives at the interview with high expectation. Nothing, however, in his life prepared him for the nature of this assignment. Tess Van Pelt wants excitement and she means to have it.
Her husband is more than willing to pay for whatever she wants and she wants John.
Is this a job or a fantasy?

Excerpt:

“Then tell him straight out what you’re after.” Gab carried the tray over to the table in front of the couch where his wife sat. He handed her a glass then walked the other drink to John.
“Shouldn’t we, at least, give him a little background on us first?” She queried.
After taking the glass, John stepped to a wingback chair and perched on the edge. “I’m sure whatever type of job you’re offering, I’ll be more than willing to work for you.”
Gab chuckled, “You’re right. Most men would, but this requires you not discuss anything that happens within these walls with anyone.”
“Can you do that, John?” Mrs. Van Pelt sipped her drink and her eyes undress him.
Uncomfortable with her probing inspection, he glanced at her husband. “I have no one to tell. Remember, I’m new in town.”
“Yes, you are a God sent. Tess, here, is getting a little restless. She’s used to getting what she wants right away. And well, I’m afraid I’ve kept her waiting too long.” Gab turned to his wife and smiled. “I must admit, now that you are here, I believe the plan has more merit than I previously gave it.”
“See, I told you. It’ll be just like old times.” Tess patted the spot next to her on the couch and her husband sat beside her.
Sorting through every possible job he could envision, John struggled to come up with the task they wanted to achieve. Mrs. Van Pelt seemed excited by the possibility of him working with them. So perhaps, they liked him and would want him to hire on for a few months, maybe even longer.
“Then I guess we better see if John is open to the idea of making love to you,” Gab said and lifted his glass. “So what do you say?”




The Country Doctor's Bride


Blurb:

A hot, historical western stand-alone story with a satisfying HEA.

With no ties to Texas, Dixy secures a ride to the next town on her way out of the state. The driver, Tobias Poe offers to let her rest. While she’s in the back, he is shot.

Rushing to save him, she arrives in Naked Bluff, Texas.

The town’s doctor, Nathaniel Murphy can’t save him, but can he save her?

Penniless, alone, and now a murder suspect, Dixy has no alternative but to accept his help. Can this couple build a future together?
Or will a killer silence her forever?


Excerpt :

Dixy bit her lip and toyed with the buttons of her top. “I hate to admit it, but I had a dream about you.”
Happy she’d had a restless night too, he eased closer and fingered her bloomers. “I guess that explains why you didn’t fight me this morning when I kissed you. You were primed and ready for us to make love.”
She leaned back on the pillow behind her and released a button between her breasts. Her gaze stayed clue to his, and she licked her lips. The erotic thought of his cock in her mouth jumped to the forefront of his mind. “I know what happens when a man makes love to a woman, but I’m not exactly sure what I should do.”
“What do you feel like doing?” Nathan watched as she finished unbuttoning her blouse. The loose opening revealed a white camisole with silky ribbons. His mouth watered. He curled his fingers into her bloomers to keep from ripping the fabric apart.
“Would you think me a complete whore if I said I need to be free of my clothes?” She blushed and dipped her head. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.”




A Cowboy's Passion


Blurb:

Tess Van Pelt doesn't have time to grieve the loss of her husband, not when the wolves are already at the door.  Still, she has a lover that is willing to help save her. He introduces her to his cousin, Reece Bristol Smith.
As a lawyer, Reece can keep the debtors at bay. The problem or solution is he can't keep his hands off Tess. With her deceased husband accused of murder and the major creditor making unreasonable demands, Reece has to secure Tess's future in the best way he knows how.


Now, will Tess trust him and his cousin to keep her safe or will he need to teach her a few lessons in handing over control to him?

A Cowboy's Passion is a hot adult erotic mystery that explores the passion of having multiple partners. MFM



Excerpt :

Tess couldn't hold back a small chuckle. "I don't know how you can say such a thing. I have bags under my eyes from crying. My clothes hang on me because I have no appetite. And worse of all, I'm the wife of a murderer." The last part had her vision blurring. "How could I've..."

"Stop, you had no way of knowing." John wrapped his arms around her and held her tight against his chest. "Now, why don't you come downstairs with me? I'll get you settled in the parlor with Reece and then head into the kitchen to get you some coffee."

She leaned into him for a moment longer, wanting him to take her back to bed and make love to her. Forcing the seductive idea out of her head, she lifted her gaze to his.

His lips twitched in amusement, and he cupped his hands around her face. "You're regretting your decision to have me sleep in the guest bedroom last night, aren't you?"

She stiffened, surprised by how easily he'd read her thoughts. Their bond had grown stronger over the last few days, but she didn't want to admit the truth to him. "I was thinking I should probably dress before meeting your cousin. After all, the man is a stranger."

"He won't be for long." He leaned forward and dropped a quick kiss on her lips. "One look at you, and he'll beg for a chance to join us in bed."

Her fingers curled and dug into the smooth cotton of his shirt. "I'm, uh, not sure that's wise."

John smiled and stepped to one side to direct her around the bed. "Sweetheart, we both know you are struggling to keep your hands off me. Wait until you meet Reece."

"Meaning?" She followed his lead out of the bedroom door without bothering to find her slippers. 

"Only that it won't take you long before you'll desire him as much as you do me." He drew her to a stop at the top of the landing and swept her up into his arms. "Now, just relax. I'll have you settled on the couch in the parlor before I introduce you to Reece then I'll head off to the kitchen."

Tess wrapped her arms around his neck and didn't argue.




Amazon     



Other Books in the  Naked Bluff, Texas series

In Deep Water   Skinny-dipping to cool off in the Trinity River couldn't cause any problems...could it? 

In Too Deep   The peace of the day is shattered when her best friend steps too far into the Trinity River.

Duty's Bride   Can Sadie have a new life or will her old one rear its ugly head?

More Than Ready   Can a determined woman win her heart's desire?

A Cowboy's Pleasure   Does this cowboy want the job he's being offered?

The Country Doctor's Bride   Run from a murder or marry a doctor, which one will she choose?

Hope you enjoy,

Anita



Anita
anitaphilmar.com Post settings Labels @Anitaphilmar, #ASMSG, #NakedBluffseries Published on 2/24/17, 1:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time Permalink Location Search Description Options

No comments:

Post a Comment