Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Couples that Play Together Stay Together


Read an interesting article on how men and women view dates differently.

Women tend to want conversation while men are happy doing an activity together.

I personally find this true. At the end of the day, I like to talk about my day share what happen and hear about what occurred in my husband's day. He, on the other hand, is happy sitting down with his tablet and watching TV.

For him a quiet evening at home is us sitting in the same room together. He's not alone. My mother and other women have complained of the same problem.

So what do we do?

Why try some other activities?

Like taking a class together,

golfing, hiking, or just stretching your boundaries and doing something fun.

So get out your sport shoes, ladies.


Then when you want to talk bring up an activity that you enjoy doing together.

My husband and I love to travel so when I'm in need of conversation. I start talking about where we want to go next and get into the planning mode.


Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment