Monday, February 25, 2013

Anita's Reflections




Unrealistic Expectations

Funny, when we imagine our life after marriage, we sometimes image a life which is unrealistic.

Personally, I bought into the motto - Bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan, and never ever let him forget he's a man.

Wrong, I couldn't do it. I was tired after work, and I didn't want to fix dinner. And well, if my husband wanted to remember he was a man, I'd let him take out the garbage.

That's fair. Right?

The point is, I couldn't live up to the picture of what I should be and what I should do.

My husband, the smarter of the two of us, understood and luckily convinced me he didn't want to live with a stressed out super woman.

So what expectations do you have?

Are they attainable, or are they only achievable in a perfect world?

Think about it, talk to your lover about it, revise the imagine in your head and come up with a better working picture.

What are some to the unrealistic ideas you had when you got married?



Today's Quote



"Sex is an emotion in motion"
Mae West












Learn something new everyday.


New Word
Sinlaw

Do you know what it means?

If I had to guess I would say committing a sin and breaking a law at the same time.

But I'm wrong

Sinlaw according to the Urban Dictionary means

The parents of your live-in boyfriend/girlfriend.




Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com






Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment