Thursday, April 19, 2012

One Step, Two -- Oh, My

Seeing as I'm on the exercise kick. I decide to talk about alternatives to the TM -

Yes, there are other machines in the gym.

And like most people, I've probably tried them all. Some are better than other.

The bike - does great wonders for your legs, but I never thought they help the rest of my body.

The stair stepper - well - me and that machine grew to hate each other back when I was having problems with my knee.

The ones, I've learn to like over the years are the weight machines.

No, I can't lift a hundred pounds but I do enjoy flexing my muscles.

Give it a shot and see what you think next time you are looking for something beside the mindless routine of walking on the treadmill.

Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment