Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Virgin's Christmas by Simon Leigh #eroticromance #instafreebie



"Charlotte is looking forward to a Christmas break with her two Masters. But when the weather takes a turn for the worse, will she get it?"





Or Check out Simon Leigh's Series.

The 'Master' Series, Books 1-6

Willing to risk wet panties?

Now available via our own website, Amazon, and all major e-book retailers:-

About the Series

A student working in a dead-end hotel job to makes ends meet, Elizabeth dreams of a better life. When she foolishly decides to shower in the penthouse bathroom of one of the hotel guests, it has consequences she did not expect.

The Master Series is a tale of Cinderella Erotic Romance, a Billionaire Alpha Male Master, a submissive woman, BDSM and bondage.

Readers of this tale risk shortage of breath, hot flushes and wet panties.

This book contains explicit content. Mature readers only.

"Box Set One - Bought by the Billionaire" includes the first six books of the series:

The Master's Maid
The Master's Contract
The Master's Courtesan
The Master's Desires
The Master's Fantasies
The Master's Obsession

Buy Link

Approx 30,000 words total

Sample from the Book

My Master strides in the apartment just as I finish preparing myself for him. Clearly he is in the mood for action as, with no preliminaries, he pushes me, flat backed against the wall. “Stand there. I want to look at you.” Then, moving back for a better view he says “Lift your chin. I want to see your face properly.”
Obediently, I comply, tilting my face a little to allow my Master to see my profile.
He seems pleased with the effect. “Do you have any champagne here?”
“Yes, Master. Shall I fetch it?”
“Yes. With glasses and ice.”
When I return, he is seated on the settee, sprawling a little, arms raised, hands clasped behind his head. His eyes follow me as I pour the wine and offer him a glass.
“Just put it on the table for now, then come here. Stand in front of me.”
Again, I obey, placing myself before him, his face level with my hips.
“Closer. I want to be able to smell you.”
I move closer, my panties now almost brushing his face. Now he leans forward, one hand caressing my hip and thigh as he inhales deeply. “You smell wonderful Elizabeth, but then you always do.” Then he leans back again onto the settee. “Now, play with yourself.”
I hesitate, a little unsure of what he is asking.
“I said, play with yourself. Finger yourself. Play with your clit. Fuck yourself. I want to watch you arouse yourself, then you’re good and wet when I’m ready to fuck you.”
Sliding fingers down the front of my panties, I start to rub myself, fingering through my red curls so that my Master can see the movement through the green silk. His head tilts and his eyes are dark, pupils wide as he watches. I allow a few foxy hairs to escape the lace of the panties, rosy against the white of my thighs.
My Master is not exactly smiling, but his teeth show a little, white against his tan as I see his breathing deepen. “I don’t think we need those do we?” he says, and one-handedly, teases apart the side laces of the panties and discarding them.
“Unlace the top of your bodice. I want to see your breasts.”
Slowly I pull the laces of the bodice open, allowing my heavy breasts to swing free from their confinement.
“Now, closer. Then start fucking yourself again.”


Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment