Monday, April 22, 2013

Who is Anita Philmar?




Good Question with no easy answer.

We are all unique in our own way. Yet, when you start telling others about who you are or what you're like, the descriptions all begin to sound the same.

I don't want to be the same. Wild and Crazy, meak and shy, at times we all have these characteristics, some of us more than others.

I'm a normal person with a husband, two kids, and a dogs. I love people and enjoy meeting new friends as well as old friends. I spend most of my time alone, because I chose to be a writer.

For some this would be the kiss of death, for me it's a joy because I can visit new worlds and go to exotic places. No rules, except the ones I create. Bad characters that my characters can slay. Situations that I control. Oh, but its great to be all powerful.

Naughty? Nice?

Some say I take it to far, others say not far enough.

No matter the opinion, I enjoy what I do. I like to take my readers on a journey through a fantasy world which stretches the imagination.

Hopefully, they have a little fun, get a little hot and have a great read.

Can't ask for more than that.

Anita

1 comment:

  1. Just saying "hi!!"
    Your new website looks great, by the way ;)
    cheers!!
    L~

    ReplyDelete