Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Hopes, New Dreams



With the beginning of the new year, we tend to look at what we want to achieve in the coming year.

I'm no different.

Yes, I'd like to lose twenty pounds. But that's an every year kind of goal.

Personally, I'd like to play more, work less and have more fun. Is this realistic? No, but one can try.

Professional, I want to write a number of new stories and keep in touch with my readers.

I've learned a lot in the years that I've been working in the publishing business like

  • write even when your bitch of a muse doesn't want to cooperate
  • spend time with other writers they can inspire you to work hard and enjoy the dream
  • read all type of stories - you never know what might inspire your next story
  • remember this is a journey not a destination - enjoy the ups and downs of the ride.

Here's to each of us achieving our goals.

Have a wonderful new year full of fun, love and cosmic orgasms...

Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sexy Lady!
    My name's Anita too, so it feels like I'm talking to myself LOL.

    Orgasmic Blog post!

    We just met thru the ASMSG "Like Party" so you might also like my Ballady Blog;


    Hugs & Good Luck!
    :)
    Anita
    writing as AA Bell
    @ThePoetTrees on Twitter
    AA Bell on Facebook

    ReplyDelete