Monday, January 14, 2013

And They Call Me a Scoundrel

Comments from the hero in Banished Scoundrel - the second book in the three erotic stories of Banished


People of wealth don't always see the pond-scum in their mist.

Governor Cedric Sloan provides them with beautiful women to bed, good food, excellent liquor, and a game of chance.

Do they care that he cheats at cards and takes their money to fund a colony of giants on his property?

Probably not, even though a shit load of humans died in the war.

But let me win in a honest game of chance with a wealthy businessman and I'm accused of being a thief or a scoundrel.

Tell me difference?

Should I wine and dine my mark?

Or should I hold a princess hostage to act as a love slave to my fellow gamblers?

Sloan might be revered by his peers. But in my eyes, the man needs to be taught a lesson.

And I'm just the guy to do it.

Jack

Read blurbs, excerpts and more at http://www.anitaphilmar.com/banishedbookpg.html

Or purchase at
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/banished-three-erotic-stories-anita-philmar/1112684208?ean=2940044792524



No comments:

Post a Comment