Friday, January 11, 2013

Anita's Sexy Friday Night Plans


For those of you who are not feeling in the mood, let me remind you of a quote from one awesome woman -

Audrey Hepburn


"Sex appeal is something that you feel deep down inside. It's suggested rather than shown. I'm not as well-stacked as Sophia Loren or Gina Lollobrigida, but there is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain."

Now get your game on and have some fun.

Find you're favorite hat and bat those eyes. Let your lover know that he's the one that rocks your world.

So here's to a sexy plan that is bound to have you both having fun.


- build a fire in the fireplace
- break out a deck of cards.
- play a few rounds of strip poker.(and who cares if you win, either way you are a winner.)
- do a little dance on the carpet
and retire to bed.

Sounds like a great way to spend the evening to me.

Wishing you a  wonderful time with the one you love,

Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment