Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Exercise Tip - Stuck in a Rut


Experts will tell you that to get the most out of your workout you need to change things up.

But to be honest, you can do too much change and not want to workout at all.

Like changing time, place and the people you workout with. The thing that keeps me on track is getting in a rut so I know when, where, and with who I'm working out with. The exercise program, I do I'm familiar with and know most of the moves. Okay, I might add a new move occasionally, but if I do too many changes at once I find I just don't enjoy it as much.

So am I getting the most out of my workout? Maybe not, but I am still working out which is better than sitting on the couch eating cookies.

Here's to me for getting in a rut -- it helps keep me in shape.

Lift your water bottle and join me.

Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment