Monday, June 24, 2013

2013 RomCon

romcon badge


Just got back from RomCon.

Held this year in Colorado Springs. The view outside took your breath away. I love the mountains. 

The hotel has a number of conventions going on at the same time, which can cause problems, but didn't.

A large number of authors were there representing a variety of genres. If you enjoy reading romance the chance to find new and well known authors was wonderful. 

The best part for me was the fans. 

Having gone to a number of writers convention, I found it extremely refreshing to go to a conference where people only wanted to have fun and talk about romance. What could be more enjoyable and still be legal?

I want to say thank to all the people who stopped by and talked to me during the event. I enjoy meeting each one of you from mothers with babies to grandmothers. It was a thrill. 

Now, I believe I need to find more romance fan base conventions. They rock.

Hope you have a great week,

Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment