Saturday, June 1, 2013

Castles Burning...Get a Hose

Being an erotic reader and author of the genre, I'm always looking for new books to explore.
Castles Burning is a series of Novellas that follows a young woman named Amber. In part one, Amber is home on leave from the Navy, hoping to spend a nice, romantic weekend with her friends. We learn that she has experimented with BDSM in her sexual relationship, but really she knows nothing about it, aside from what she is learning naturally along the way. When unexpected tragedy strikes, and upturns her world, Amber must find a way to heal while also preparing for her first deployment.

In book two we are on the ship, and Amber’s learning to love and trust again, and that of course means, lots and lots of sex. Part two has all new characters, new settings, and we even take a trip to Singapore. Amber has an instant connection with the kind, and quiet Dean Cross, but is pulled by the dark, mysterious Chief of her division, Adam, who knows more about BDSM and what Amber craves, than even she understands.

If you’re looking for a love story this won’t be for you, but if you’re looking for adventurous kinky group sex, nightclub make outs  and sex rituals that take place on a fictitious Navy ship full of hot sailors, it might be right up your alley. Stay tuned for the love and passion that was in part one to return in part two, when we are faced with another twist in Amber's story. Castles Burning Part Three will be available June 1st!

Enjoy!




Excerpt

My heart started to race and I hurried into the bathroom, splashing water on my face. It felt light and not quite cool, a strange detail I’d never noticed before. I looked up and stared at myself in the mirror. I leaned in very close, my nose nearly touching it and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and remembered something I’d read in a book, or seen in a movie once. If you can’t even stare at yourself in the eyes for one minute, the problem you’re seeking to fix might be within. I forced my eyes open and looked in the mirror, really looked. My heart thundered in my ears as I leaned in, examining the reflection before me.

Have you ever really looked at yourself in the mirror, leaned in very close and searched the depths of your eyes? Have you ever had a picture in your mind of what you saw when you were looking in the mirror… and dismissed it? It’s tough to lean in close and just examine yourself, not posing, or smiling; just being you. Have you ever stared so deep into your own eyes that you could make out the menacing hills and valleys that make up the vibrant color, deep beneath the clear surface? 

I hadn’t. In that moment, stuck somewhere between dreams and reality, I realized I never had really, truly seen myself.


Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment