Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dark Fantasy


Man, I look at this picture and do I ever wish I was a photographer.

Though, I can't imagine how I'd keep my focus on taking the picture and not jumping the man. Probably explains why I'm not the one behind the camera. I must say I might even overcome my fear of close spaces if faced with this hunk in a cave.

So what dark fantasy could you have with him?

First thing that comes to my mind is a long hot shower where I soap him down. The perfect excuse to get my hands on him...all of him. The tool in front I'd leave in the cave because I'm certain he has another one that can please me.

So can you use this fantasy to spice up your love life?

Why not?

Have a man willing to play the leading role?

Once you have him in the shower, I'm sure he'll decide the role is to his liking.


Anita
 www.anitaphilmar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment